Terms & Conditions of Membership
- The following terms and conditions apply to Kent Boot Camps members who elect to pay their membership fees in monthly installments (Direct Debit).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TThe member acknowledges that Kent Boot Camps obligations and liabilities in respect of Kent Boot Camps are defined in this agreement and/or within the Waiver of Liability and Informed Consent, applicable to all users.
- The member is responsible for the consequences of any use of any of the facilities and equipment at Kent Boot Camps. Kent Boot Camps will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses, theft or damage to property, whether arising under contract, or otherwise.
PHYSICAL HEALTH OF MEMBER
- A member engaging in Kent Boot Camps activities is responsible for ensuring that they are properly equipped and that their state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to themselves or any other person taking part. It is hereby understood and agreed that Kent Boot Camps accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness, loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by members whilst participating in Kent Boot Camps. Please speak to your instructor if you become ill or injured during your membership. Alternatives will always be available so you can work at your current fitness level.
- The member warrants and also represents that he/she is in good health and is not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise. The member further warrants that such exercise would not be detrimental to their health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition.
- Before attending Kent Boot Camps, the member must first complete a Kent Boot Camps Induction Form.
- The categories of membership are 2 week (4 session taster), 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. All categories shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Membership, which are in force at the time.
- Other categories of membership shall be stipulated by Kent Boot Camps from time to time.
MEMBERSHIP CHARGES & PAYMENT OPTIONS
- All members are liable to pay all monthly membership fees irrespective of actual usage of Kent Boot Camps.
- Members may elect to pay their membership fees in monthly installments (Direct Debit) or in full.
- Payments for 1-month membership and for the 4-session taster option are by full payments only.
- Kent Boot Camps reserves the right to increase Membership fees on a yearly basis.
- No refund for non-usage of Kent Boot Camps membership.
- Upgrading/downgrading memberships is permitted at the end of the membership date. Pro rata payments may be charged for upgrades that fall outside of the membership end date.
- A member whose membership is terminated by Kent Boot Camps shall forfeit all privileges of membership with immediate effect without an entitlement to any claim for any refund of their monthly membership fee.
- Causes for termination. The following reasons may be acceptable to Kent Boot Camps subject to formal agreement; Illness: with letter from GP or referring Doctor, re-location: proof of new address required.
- Membership on hold; in rare circumstances your membership may be placed on hold. Please provide 30 days notice in writing by sending a letter (not an email) to the following address. Please include all evidence for reason of placing the membership on hold. Please do not cancel the direct debit. A membership can only be placed on hold with an active direct debit set up. You will receive confirmation from Kent Boot Camps. The Walled Garden, Noble Tree Road, Hildenborough, Kent TN11 8ND.
EXPULSION OF MEMBERS OR TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY KENT BOOT CAMPS
- Kent Boot Camps may expel members or may terminate the membership of any member:
- Without notice and with immediate effect if the member’s conduct, whether or not such conduct is the subject of a complaint by another member or group of members, is such that in the reasonable opinion of Kent Boot Camps, it may be injurious to the character, name or interests of Kent Boot Camps or is such that it renders the member unfit to associate with other members of Kent Boot Camps.
- By notice in writing if any part of the monthly membership charge which is due and payable remains unpaid thirty days after the due date for payment.
KENT BOOT CAMPS FACILITIES
- Kent Boot Camps reserves the right to make reasonable alterations to the type of facilities provided without notice and Kent Boot Camps shall not be liable for any inconvenience caused by building works, road works and for the provision of essential maintenance services that occur for 14 days or less, due to matters beyond our control or improvement works.
- On very rare occasions an instructor may be ill or unable to attend, we will try our very best to find a suitable replacement as soon as possible to ensure the planned session goes ahead. If a suitable instructor cannot be found in time for the session, the session will be cancelled. Kent Boot Camps shall endeavour to give members reasonable notice of cancellation. No refund or compensation will be awarded.
- Due to extreme weather conditions and health and safety, on very rare occasions the session may be cancelled. Kent Boot Camps shall endeavor to give members reasonable notice of cancellation. No refund or compensation will be awarded.
- Information in relation to Kent Boot Camps venue timetable is available on the website. All updates, session time amendments and further information will be available on the Kent Boot Camps website and in the Kent Boot Camps monthly newsletter. We recommend you view the website on a regular basis to keep yourself updated.
- Members can attend any session at any venue with prior booking, please view website for up to date venues, days, times, amendments etc.
- Kent Boot Camps will be closed for a short period at Christmas and some public holidays. Please see the updates page on the booking application, website or view Kent Boot Camps Facebook page.