We’ve introduced yoga to Kent Boot Camps to help people move better. Yoga helps improve mobility and flexibility allowing you to get into a better functional position. Tight stiff joints and soft tissues from too much sitting and poor movement sequencing can restrict classic primal patterns such as squatting, lunging, twisting, bending, pushing, pulling and gait. Left untapped this can lead to niggles, aches and finally injury. Not only will yoga improve mobility and your quality of movement it helps build energy through connecting your movement with specific breathing.
There are many types of yoga but we teach Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga which are both dynamic and restorative.
These classes are geared towards complete beginners so don’t feel you need to be super bendy to take part. Yoga is not competitive, it’s about working within your limitations and exploring new ones.
- Improved mobility and flexibility
- Increased postural awareness
- Improved functional movement (squatting, lunging etc.)
- More energy
Classes are taken by Hannah Maye who trained in Rishikesh, India in Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga.
We’re currently running yoga sessions at our Hildenborough location check out the timetable for current sessions
- Booking is highly advisable as places are limited.
- You will need to submit our induction form here before you attend.
- To secure your place click here
- Pay for your session here
Yoga is not covered by our Free Taster Session offer